Are you an experienced Project Coordinator looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting projects?
White Oak Security is a rapidly growing cybersecurity consulting firm. We are seeking a Sr. Project Coordinator to help organize and support project-related activities. The Sr. Project Coordinator will work closely with management to develop, scale, and mature PMO processes. The successful candidate will be a creative problem-solver with the ability to structure and order assignments efficiently. They will have demonstrated the ability to achieve results by coordinating resources across various clients and disciplines and the flexibility to adjust priorities as needed.
At White Oak Security, we love what we do, and we want to provide a place where talented professionals can thrive.
Our people are our first priority. We want our employees and their families to be happy — this has allowed us to bring together the best talent and drives everything we do.
We enjoy a caring and happy culture where people feel valued. It’s important that our team members enjoy what they do and have the curiosity to keep learning.
Our team values true depth of knowledge which translates into quality. We believe in delivering comprehensive solutions and actionable reports.
We want to do the right thing and offer services that do the most good. Our clients want someone they can trust with their sensitive data and who will support them through anything.
- Work with Fortune 100 clients to coordinate individual projects while maintain oversight of their program as a whole
- Monitor and track project progression and handle any issues that arise in coordination with White Oak consultants and management
- Work with accounting to ensure that invoices and billing are correct and properly processed
- Manage schedules and project updates through White Oak’s chosen CRM and Project solutions
- Work closely with the sales team to keep them informed regarding their clients’ projects
- Work closely with delivery team to understand project status and document opportunities for process improvement. Manage the project schedule and ensure that all key milestone dates are met
- Perform resource allocation, workload assignment and schedule management activities to meet project milestones
- Develop and communicate project, portfolio, and resource status, risks and issues to all levels of stakeholders, ranging from technical staff to executives
- Work with VP of Operations and Sr. Operations Manager to develop, scale, and mature PMO processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience coordinating complex projects and schedules in a professional services or consulting environment required
- The ability to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders (security consultants, project managers, service managers, marketing, development teams, technical SME’s, vendors) to deliver high-value client experiences.
- Strong understanding of and experience with:
- Project Management
- Client Communication
- Process Management
- Ability to collaborate and build positive relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Agile thinking and analysis that leads to win-win and innovative solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Top-tier Health Benefits
- 401k + Match
- Profit Sharing (after 12 months)
- Training / Conference Budget
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Culture
Remote (Americas – United States of America)
Depends on requirements, conferences, etc.