White Oak Security is rapidly growing cybersecurity consulting firm. This is a multi-faceted position that includes marketing coordination as well as sales support. This position plays an important role and the successful candidate will be a self-driven, detail-oriented professional that works well with others. We are specifically seeking a go-getter who is willing to work on a variety of projects to improve market awareness, customer acquisition, and impact to revenue.
This role will report to our Sr. Operations Manager, located in Minneapolis, MN. This position is 100% remote and while Minnesota-based is preferred, we will absolutely consider remote candidates located in the United States.
The ideal candidate should be able to move fast and think creatively as they assist in a wide variety of projects, including (but not limited to): bringing marketing campaigns from concept to execution, proposal development, developing content for social and business collateral, Salesforce reporting and opportunity tracking, improving future campaigns based on analyzing past campaign performance, and compiling multi-touch email programs in collaboration with others.
At White Oak Security, we love what we do, and we want to provide a place where talented professionals can thrive.
Our people are our first priority. We want our employees and their families to be happy — this has allowed us to bring together the best talent and drives everything we do.
We enjoy a caring and happy culture where people feel valued. It’s important that our team members enjoy what they do and have the curiosity to keep learning.
Our team values true depth of knowledge which translates into quality. We believe in delivering comprehensive solutions and actionable reports.
We want to do the right thing and offer services that do the most good. Our clients want someone they can trust with their sensitive data and who will support them through anything.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities (70%)
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast, and online content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
Sales Support Responsibilities (30%)
- Prepare, complete, and track standard proposals utilizing PandaDocs
- Prepare, complete and track RFP response completion, as needed
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management tool Salesforce.com
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of marketing and/or business development experience preferred, B2B, professional services industry experience a plus.
- Experience managing social media accounts and editing in WordPress or similar tool. Working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience in Salesforce, PandaDocs, SalesLoft, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Top-tier Health Benefits
- 401k + Match
- Profit Sharing (after 12 months)
- Training / Conference Budget
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Culture
Remote (Americas – United States of America)
Depends on requirements, conferences, etc.