As White Oak continues our rapid growth, we are looking to add professionals that enjoy working as part of a strong, successful team. We are heavily focused on both client and team member satisfaction – this has allowed us to become one of the fastest growing and most technically adept offensive security testing organizations in the country.
White Oak Security is seeking a Sales Development Representative to drive new sales and revenue growth opportunities.
As the first contact that new prospects and clients will have with White Oak Security, your role is critical in building our business and our company’s already excellent reputation. You will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and qualifying new leads and opportunities. Setting meetings with important client decision makers is a key goal.
This position requires intelligence, drive, and ambition – and it rewards those attributes aggressively.
At White Oak Security, we love what we do, and we want to provide a place where talented professionals can thrive.
Our people are our first priority. We want our employees and their families to be happy — this has allowed us to bring together the best talent and drives everything we do.
We enjoy a caring and happy culture where people feel valued. It’s important that our team members enjoy what they do and have the curiosity to keep learning.
Our team values true depth of knowledge which translates into quality. We believe in delivering comprehensive solutions and actionable reports.
We want to do the right thing and offer services that do the most good. Our clients want someone they can trust with their sensitive data and who will support them through anything.
- Conduct outbound communication with prospective clients – primarily via phone, but email and social media may also be involved
- Work with external sales reps and White Oak management (as part of a team) to identify potential clients and opportunities
- Set meetings with prospects
- Perform research on key target prospects as directed by management
- Develop and grow executive relationships with leading organizations
- Assist the marketing team with outreach as directed to drive attendance to events (webinars, speaking events, conferences) and traffic to the White Oak website and blog
- Work with operations team to improve our internal sales and prospecting processes
- Track activities through White Oak’s CRM solution
- Provide feedback on market conditions, White Oak brand perception, and competition
- Participate and contribute to White Oak’s social media presence on various platforms
- Action-oriented personality
- Strong work ethic and the ability to self-motivate
- The ability to work remotely in a professional manner
- Strong desire to establish and build a sales career (sales team is led by an extremely successful and experienced professional that works actively with both inside and outside team to help them grow and improve)
- The ability to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders (security consultants, project managers, service managers, marketing, technical SMEs)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Top-tier Health Benefits
- 401k + Match
- Profit Sharing (after 12 months)
- Training / Conference Budget
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Culture
Remote (Americas – United States of America)
Depends on requirements, conferences, etc.