White Oak Security is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to drive new sales and revenue growth opportunities. This role is primarily focused on new client / new revenue generation and will require a ‘hunter’ personality to be effective.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success, existing industry/client contacts, and a proven ability to drive growth.
At White Oak Security, we love what we do, and we want to provide a place where talented professionals can thrive.
Our people are our first priority. We want our employees and their families to be happy — this has allowed us to bring together the best talent and drives everything we do.
We enjoy a caring and happy culture where people feel valued. It’s important that our team members enjoy what they do and have the curiosity to keep learning.
Our team values true depth of knowledge which translates into quality. We believe in delivering comprehensive solutions and actionable reports.
We want to do the right thing and offer services that do the most good. Our clients want someone they can trust with their sensitive data and who will support them through anything.
- Identify, build, and close new client relationships with key decision makers at large organizations
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline with legitimate sales opportunities through phone calls, emails, in-person meetings, conferences, and other sales activities
- Track sales activities through White Oak’s Salesforce.com implementation
- Manage client and prospect accounts to maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Attend industry conferences, meetings, social events, etc. to drive sales and increase White Oak Security industry presence
- Provide feedback on market conditions, White Oak brand perception, and competition
- Collect on past-due payments with their clients to ensure that accounts are kept current
- Participate and contribute to White Oak’s social media presence on various platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 5 years of progressively responsible experience successfully selling information security services to enterprise-level accounts.
- Prior experience should include successfully and consistently hitting sales targets, breaking into enterprise accounts with information security services sales, industry engagement outside your sales role.
- Prior experience would also ideally include significant history and contacts within the information security client community
- The ability to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders (security consultants, project managers, service managers, marketing, development teams, technical SME’s, vendors) to deliver high-value client experiences.
- Strong understanding or and experience with:
- Enterprise Account Sales
- Client Management
- Value-Based Selling
- Project Management
- Ability to collaborate and build positive relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Agile thinking and analysis that leads to win-win and innovative solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Understanding of financial sector, or other large organization, security and IT infrastructures
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, if necessary
- Top-tier Health Benefits
- 401k + Match
- Profit Sharing (after 12 months)
- Training / Conference Budget
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Culture
Remote (Americas – United States of America)
Depends on requirements, conferences, etc. – possibly up to 30% (once travel is again safe)